Bridge with Humans and Nature
Steel/Building materials/Pipe/Synthetic wood manufacturer Seokyoung S-tech Co., Ltd.
- Pipes for farm >
- Handling Precautions
Precautions for storing and handling pipes
- It is recommendable to load them with a pedestal to facilitate ventilation when storing.
- Loading pipes too high may cause deformation from the weight load.
- Please store indoors or cover them when storing outside, to avoid the exposure to acid rain or dew. If storing for a long time under the cover or vinyl, ventilate well to avoid white lust or patina.
- Store them away from the contact of fertilizers and agricultural chemicals.
- Putting the welded part inside when installing the pipes can extend the life of pipes.
- Rafters should be made as sharp as possible in the preparation of heavy snow.
- When installed, the interval between the pipes shall best be 60cm.
- As for horizontally used products, middle part should be installed to be higher to prevent being burst in freeze, and, if possible, a number of holes should be made for draining.
- Various situations that result from not following the above instruction are deemed as user’s improper maintenance. Please bear this in mind.